"I love to see the temple, I'm going there somed...TODAY!!"

Mount Timpanogos Temple
Today was SO amazing!! I went through the temple for the first time and it was such an awesome experience. It was different than I expected, but totally amazing. I was so grateful to be there with my friends and family and to have Jake there with me :) There was such a peaceful spirit there and it made me so excited once I get to the other side and I get to be with my family forever! I am so happy and grateful to be apart of this church and I can't wait to go back to the temple!! :)

P.S. Jake found out today that he got the day shift!! So now I will actually get to see my future husband! congrats Jake! :)

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Congrats to both of you! It was so great to be in the temple with you for your first time! And we are so excited for Jake to be on day shift!!You two have alot of great things to look forward too