Lingerie, Money & BYU Basketball


All the girls at Spark!

This weekend was so fun! I had two bridal showers thrown for me and then a date night with my future hubby :) Friday night was my "friends" bridal shower at Spark down in Provo. Thanks to everyone who came - It was so much fun! (dont worry, we decided last minute not to have any strippers..) If you have never heard of it, it's a restaraunt/lounge and they are famous for their specialty, non-alchoholic drinks. they are super yummy and come in way cute glasses. Everyone gave me awesome presents and our poor waiter can attest to that..we laid it all out on the table and he was pretty embarressed when he came to pick up our empty drinks! ..that may have been why he didn't check up on us too much after that ;)



Saturday was the family bridal shower and thanks to Jakes mom, and his aunts for all the work they put into it! It was fun to be able to get to know my future family a little better :) I only have 9 more days till I am officially one of them!!


After surviving all the embarassment of the bridal showers, I got to relax and have some date time with Jake! we went to the BYU basketball game against San Diego (we won of course) and then got take out and spent the night with my family and watching a movie. A good end to a busy week!
a

1 comment:

The Sandovals said...

Looks like you have great family and friends! Both of your showers sounded awesome! Sorry my mom and I couldn't make it up for the shower. We are excited for your wedding though! We are thinking about you today as you go through the temple for your first time! You are awesome!