I have a problem...

So, I have been dealing with this problem for quite a while now and I haven't known what to do since the solution to this issue is really out of my hands. I'm hoping that by blogging about it I will be able to let go a little and become more patient... So here is goes..


I NEED a kitty.














And I want one exactly like this one! Its called a Ragdoll and it is so so beautiful. I have wanted a pet for SOOO long but we are not allowed to have them at our apartment :( Last night we went to my friends sisters house and got to play with her brand new kitty.. i am IN LOVE with it!! And I am pretty sure I need one. What would make it even better is if we could have a puppy and kitty that were best friends.. :)


Maybe one day we will have our own place so that I can.... until then I guess my pet fish, Sparkle, is gonna have to do.

3 comments:

Petersons said...

have a baby! Your apartment will allow kids!

Jake and Bryton said...

we want a dog so bad. but we have to stop the whole "house sitting" thing. we should find permanent places to live and let my dog play with your cat! perfect!

Rick and Michelle said...

I had a cat in my apartment even though it wasn't allowed. :) I am such a rebel! But they never came by to check the apartment and if they needed to they had to give us 24 hours notice so we had time to take the kitty to a friend or family member's house while they were there. But it was kind of annoying to have to hide it from everyone, like nieghbors and visitors. I don't know if it was worth it because our kitty ended up hating us because we never let him do anything because we had to hide him all the time. Good luck! And don't have a baby yet. Spend one on one time with your new hubby! Babies are a lot more work then a cat or a dog. Resist the peer pressure! :) At least for a while...