Copy Cat

Okay so this totally isn't my post, my sister posted this earlier today and i am just in love with it. So, i copied it so you all can love it too :) (thanks missy!)












Out beyond ideas of
right doing and wrong doing,
there is a field.
I'll meet you there."

~ Rumi


Out beyond the labels of Mormon, Muslim, Gay, Straight, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist -- that's where I'll meet you without judging, without condemning. I come with a heart that is open and free of judgment.


I'll meet you there. No judgment. No rules. No black or white. Just a place where minds are opened wide and the ability to understand and accept people and ideas outside of our box is natural and welcomed. A place where we all take time to tap into our intellect and think before we react, love before we hate and accept before we judge.-DENISE LYNNETTE ANDRADE

No comments: