I am SO legit.


Okay so my mom gave me this book a while back called "Deceptively Delicious." If you haven't heard of it, its basically a way to sneak veggies into your food without noticing or tasting them (or your husband noticing!) You puree certain veggies ahead of time and then use the purees in your food. But thats not the point.

The point of this whole post is the fact that I actually PUREED FOOD and it WORKED! Yeah! I feel like such a ligit wife or something :) Totally made me happy on a crappy day. Sorta pathetic, but hey, I'm happy right?

3 comments:

Dani & Jake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

Hey! I didnt know you had a blog! I am glad I found it now i can stalk you hahaha

Seth & Carlie said...

hahah that is awesome! i want to try that book!