I was tagged...So...

8 things i am looking forward to:

1. Getting my "Red Jacket"
2. Meeting my 2nd niece!
3. Jake starting school with me
4. Passing my performance test
5. FINALLY quitting my bank job
6. The Soup this Friday night
7. Monk and Psych starting up again
8. getting a hot sexy body for NEXT summer :)

8 things i did this weekend:

1. Got a sunburn
2. Went down the coolest waterslide
3. Finished my first book of the summer.. yay :)
4. Sold some makeup
5. grocery shopped and came within 27 cents of my budget
6. made a broccoli salad

7. slept in.. :)
8. started my second book of the summer

8 things i wish i could do:

1. Be a singer/songwriter
2. Dance on So You Think You Can Dance
3. Serve in a humanitarian service project in another country
4. Own a home

5. Pull off skinny jeans.. well maybe i could just shoot for fitting in them.
6. Straddle Ellen Degeneres's coffee table
7. Never take birth control again
8. Punch my assistant manager in the face

8 shows i watch:

1. SYTYCD
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. The Soup
5. Ellen Degeneres
6. American Idol
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Law & Order SVU

8 places i'd like to travel:

1. Italy
2. England
3. Scotland
4. Ireland
5. Greece
6. Egypt
7. Hawaii
8. Anywhere on a Cruise

8 things i am grateful for:
1. My Husband
2. My family
3. My testimony
4. Mary Kay
5. Lisa Morse
6. Affirmations
7. Pudding
8. Pictures

8 people i tag:
1. Missy
2. Kira
3. Leslie
4. Carlie
5. Lori
6. Carol Ann
7. Karen
8. Erika

2 comments:

Jake and Bryton said...

haha i am grateful for lisa too :) we'll just adopt you into the family

Seth & Carlie said...

wooohoo i've been tagged! when are you quitting your bank job? and is jake starting school with you this semester? i love this thing cuz you find out all sorts of new stuff.