Goodbye little iPod..

Dear iPod,

Thank you for everything you have done for me, I am so sad that you are broken :( If there was anything I could do, I would fix you. I want you to know how much I have loved you and how much happiness you have brought into my life. You always seemed to know what to play every time something went wrong. You always knew that music is the one thing that will bring me comfort no matter what, and you took full advantage of that. You brought me joy from the time when my car was broken into and my first iPod was stolen, comfort while in a foreign country and feeling homesick, and the chance for me and Madi to dance on the top of our cars while singing "DONT TOUCH ME NOW, YOU MIGHT BURN YOURSELF!!" at the top of our lungs. Thank you for understanding my need to fill you up with every song that filled me with happiness or joy, or simply for the fact that it was on So You Think You Can Dance. Thanks for putting up with my endless repeats of Joshua Radin and Missy Higgins, my horrible singing abilities, and always knowing when all i needed was a Ting Ting song. I will forever miss you, and even if i get a new one, I will never love it as much as you. R.I.P little white iPod.... :(

ipod_heart.jpg i love my ipod image by oxoreoxo

2 comments:

Madi said...

missy this is so sad! but very well written! how did it die?

Dani & Jake said...

I don't know, it just stopped working :(