A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...


But when I saw this one, there were only 3 words that I could think of.

OH. MY. GOSH.

Well folks, its true. Me and Mr. Jake are having a baby!! I still don't think that is has completely set in and become real, but with each time I throw up, it's becoming more real :) Let's just say I now know why people adopt! Luckily though my doctor prescribed me some medicine yesterday that is really helping and allowing me to get more than cheerios and apple sauce down.. Yay!!

Now down to business. I am only 7 weeks along and we will have my first appointment on the 9th of February. We think though that my due date is around September 15th. Now if any of you are counting, yes, that is right after school starts. And yes, that will be my last semester. But let's not think of that right now, k? I will just keep my mind on the fact that in 9 months I will have a sweet little baby to hold :)


11 comments:

Lesa said...

I already left you a facebook comment, but, YAY!
So excited for you!

Dave and Lizzie Barrett said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!

Seth & Carlie said...

so happy for you two!

Lindsey said...

Dani!
That is very exciting news! I think September babies are the best;) How fun for you guys to have a sweet baby! Get feeling better soon. Sucking on rootbeer barrels and peppermint life savers helped me if you want to give that a try!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats! I am excited for you!

bcc said...

We are so excited for the both of you!!!!

The Pecks said...

that last comment was from me Dani.
Love,
Lori

Kat said...

DANI??!!!! WOW! I can't believe it!!! Congratulations, that is just crazy!!!!!!!

Lauren Jacobson said...

ah!!! congrats!!! this is seriously the single most exciting news i've ever gotten in a long time! you'll be a great mommy

Madi said...

Im the favorite aunt for sure this time! (:

Rick and Michelle said...

Oh. My. Gosh. is right! I know I'm a little slow but I had a lot on my plant at the time...like my new baby! I am so happy for you! Congrates! You'll be great!