Acceptance


Okay. I am just gonna say it.
I accept it.

I may not like her-
I may not think she is very pretty-
I may not have wanted Jake to choose her-

BUT

I do think that she is a person who deserves to find love and be happy in life. So if she has found that in Jake and they are going to be happy together, then more power to them. And maybe Jake will help her grow up a little. Miracles can happen people.

And plus, even though I think Tenley is a sweetheart and so adorable, she deserves to be with someone who loves her 100% for everything she is and not someone who is going to change his mind down the road.

Now I've just gotta keep busy till May to watch this girl be the bachelorette :)

2 comments:

Seth + Carlie said...

I agree! I don't like her, but I didn't think Jake deserved Tenley. So I hope Vienna and Jake stay married and happy. Oh! I am so excited for the new Bachelorette!!! WOOHOO!

The Sandovals said...

I was sooo yellin booooo at the tv. Super lame. I agree he doesn't deserve Tenley! Is it just me or is Vienna like cross eyed or something? She is awfully akward!