Bubble In My Tummy


Today I think I felt the baby move for the first time! I could be totally wrong but.. I think I did :) It felt like a bubble popped on the right side of my stomach - and then a little later it felt like a bubble popped in the middle of my stomach. I am 18 weeks so I figure its possible that I can feel it a little bit - I mean, come on. A 5 inch long thing living in my stomach?? You would think I would feel it a lot more! I hope I start feeling it a little bit more, that way I will maybe start feeling pregnant instead of a chubby person who should have a gold medal in throwing up :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you! And HOW did you do your header?! I LOVE it!! I am so excited for this baby. I am going to be Aunt Sarah- k? :)

Madi said...

baahhhh! yay!! oh man i am so excited for my little niece or nephew!!

Petersons said...

I started thinking. you could have felt hiccups. those are so cool! either way you felt the baby doing something! and that is the coolest feeling ever. even when you have had other kids and felt them move inside you before, It is always so amazing when you feel each kid for the first time!!!!

The Sandovals said...

thats soo sooo sooo sooo soo exciting! congrats!

Seth + Carlie said...

haha i love the description. i can't wait til you find out if you are having a boy or girl!