It's A Girl!!

Well folks, it's official..
The Rugg's are having a baby girl :)

We went today for my 20 week ultrasound (even though I am technically 19 weeks still) and we brought a crowd with us! Including me and Jake there were 15 people there and 2 on the phone: Mom, Kira, Brinley, Presley, Madi, Hannah, Me, Jake, Grant, Riley, Abby, Katie, Steph, Isaak, and Makai - with My Dad and Brett on the phone. I think we might have overwhelmed the nurse just a little bit! I didn't really mind though cuz I knew I would have a seat :) The overall vote was a girl and that is exactly what we got! It works for us though because that is all my family has - When someone finally has a boy I don't think anyone is going to know what to do!

Baby looked great, everything normal, measuring at 10 oz :) It was seriously so weird to watch her kick and then feel it at the same time. And once we started saying "her" and "she" it hit me that there is a real person inside of me and that I really am pregnant.. That felt really weird to realize. It's just hard to know though that I still have half way to go till we get to meet this little girl! We think we are going to go with the name Hadley Skye - but with the way I make decisions, who knows where things will be in 5 more months :)

Here are a few of the pictures:

She kept hiding her face so this is the best profile we got

Girl parts! I wonder if one day she will be embarrassed you all saw this...

Her cute little feet :)

P.S. This is my 100th post!! and what a perfect way to celebrate - Finding out we are having a girl PLUS it's Earth Day :) Go recycle or plant something everyone!


6 comments:

Lesa said...

YAY!! Happy 100 posts/earthday/finding out about your GIRL! SO excited for you guys!

Steph said...

Thanks for letting me be there it was so exciting to find out along with you guys! You are gonna be an awesome mom to a sweet baby girl!

Jake & Bryton said...

CONGRATS! a mini danica!!! precious!!!!

Abbie said...

Yay!! This makes me so happy!! Oh and I love the name.. I can't wait to meet her!!

AshMasta said...

Major congratulations to you guys! Hooray!

derek and kimber said...

I AM SO EXCITED! Girls are SO fun!