New Finds


I just spent hours (I will just say "hours", so none of you can judge me for how long Iactually spent) on one of my most favorite recipe blog websites (see here for hours of looking at mouth-watering food). Even though I wasted away my Saturday afternoon, I now have about 16 more recipes I can't wait to make - Wanna see what I'm talking about?
Chicken-Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls

Double Chocolate and Caramel Brownies

Sugar Cookies

Chicken Pot Pie

Cheesy-Garlic Bread Swirls

Creamy Corn Chowder

Southwest Burgers

Baked Chicken-Bacon Alfredo

Garlic-Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes

Buttermilk Pancakes

YUM. Go check it out - you won't be disappointed.


3 comments:

Thaxton's said...

ooh! this inspired me to make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! :) now i am hungry.

Steph said...

yummmyyyy those pics make me hungry!! Let us know which ones turn out delicious!! I wont judge you ever for looking at food blogs for hours...I do the same thing :)

Shelby said...

WOW that looks amazing I need to start cooking more haha and don't worry Danica cooking is a good thing to waste time on :)