Stranded No More

Once upon a time there was a girl. This girl was about 22 years old and had a little baby girl growing inside of her. One terrible day in December this girl and her husband were driving happily to Salt Lake when all the sudden everything went wrong. The car died. All hope was lost and they were stranded on the side of the road.

Fast forward 6 months and that girl was still stranded. Not on the side of the road anymore - but at her house. Confined to her house with no car and the only way out was to call someone for a ride.

I know it seems hard to believe, but that girl was me. I am the stranded girl. But I only need your pity until tomorrow.. Because on Monday I will be just like all of you again.

I am finally getting a car :)

7 comments:

Madi said...

haha missy this is a very inspiring story. i feel very motivated right now

Lesa said...

So exciting... I'm hoping to be just like you someday :O)

rachel! said...

Woo hoo! That's awesome :) Let's go out to lunch to celebrate!

Seth + Carlie said...

Congrats! What kinda car you getting?

Dani & Jake said...

A geo metro- nothing too flashy but for 1000 dollars we are pretty excited!

Steph said...

You know how much I would pay for a geo like a lot!! I bet the gas mileage is freakin sweet! Congrats!!!

Seth + Carlie said...

Wow! That is a great price! It will be nice for you to be able to drive around and take your baby places! I am excited for you! :)