You're Welcome.

There seems to be some confusion being spread around these past couple days thanks to a popular trend of vampire loving. In a time like this I feel like it is my duty to remind us all about what is really important. It is easy to get distracted by all the hype and excitement, but it’s important to not become too gone. If you have been caught up in the “vampire whirlwind” (or even if you haven’t) take a look at this:
Feel refreshed? Only a couple more months and its here! You are welcome for bringing you back to reality.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

WOOT. we will be dressing up for the premiere. that's just how we roll. You're welcome to join us! lol. [no pressure. we understand the entire world is not as geeky as we are.]

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Hahahahaha, I love you! You crack me up! Did you hear that the movie is going to be in 2 parts? One of the workers at Hastings told me that. I CANNOT wait for this to come out!

rachel! said...

Bingo. I'm sooooooo excited for Harry! Except that we only have 2 movies left :(

Dave and Lizzie Barrett said...

ooooh.. so excited! Except I feel like I need to watch the others again first.. so much to do and so little time. :)