Craft Time

Lately I have been craving crafts and I have been trying to fill up my time so that I am not just sitting here wondering if every ache or pain I feel is going to put me into labor... Yes I am that pathetic. Anyways, these are some of the things I have been doing to fill my time:

Hadley's quilt - SO glad that it is finished!
Paper mobile that hangs above baby's crib
Paper mobile take two (I really need something cute to go on that blank wall next to her crib... any really inexpensive ideas?)
Flower/bow holder
Embroidery #1 (I thinking about painting the frame green...)
Embroidery #2
I have so many other things that I want to do/make but the craft budget is at zero. In fact it is below zero. So if anyone has any free craft ideas, let me know :) I still have like 3 weeks till this baby is due and I need things to fill up my days!

8 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh my gosh! All that stuff is so cute! How did you do the quilt?

Kat said...

how fun! you are creative with a tight budget!! I hope I can be cute like you when I'm pregnant someday. :)

Dani & Jake said...

Lesa - my mom bought me the kit that had all the fabric and the pattern in it :) It's different than normal quilting, its a quilt as you go. It was fun!

Ashley said...

Seriously? How cute are you? SO cute! I love that you only have 19 days to go and you are making quilts! I believe I was being fanned with palm fronds while sipping cold lemon beverages...oh wait that was in my dreams...but I sure wasn't making quilts! You go girl!

Seth + Carlie said...

Oh my gosh...so CUTE! I want you to teach me the embroidery! And I love the quilt! What a lucky little girl to have a mom like you!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Did you make the embroidery patterns yourself? I could NEVER do that because it would never look that cute. I love it!!!!

Dani & Jake said...

Jeannette- I made the "home is where your story begins" one but not the "I am a child of God one." It wasn't hard! I guarantee you could do it!

Shelby said...

holy cow you are ambious! Everything is so cute- i love it and your looking so good!