I'm Mad.


See that cute little girl? Do you see what is wrong with the picture? 

She is sleeping in her swing instead of me holding her. And I am not happy about it.

I am mad at school for taking up time that I should be spending with her. I am writing a research paper for my class that is due today and I keep looking over at her wishing that I was spending time with her instead of on my computer. She is only going to be a newborn for a little bit longer and I am sad because I feel like I am running out of opportunities to just sit and hold her while she sleeps.

I know that once my paper is done and my class is over tonight I can sit and hold her all I want.. but for now I  am going to stay mad at school.

3 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

What I would do was I put Peyton on the boppy pillow on my lap and the computer on my legs so that I could hold her and do my homework at the same time. I had to write a 15 page report and I hated putting her down too!

smwaters said...

What I see is a Mom who would finish her paper sooner if she didn't take the time to blog about not being able to hold the adorable baby. The message seems to be that blogging (not school papers) takes time away from cute babies.

Madi said...

okay you convinced me.. i will write your paper for you so you can hold hadley.

also i love your blogs new look its so so cute!