Halloween Catch-Up

I'm a little late on this.. I know. But we did celebrate Halloween this year, I promise. 3 times actually:

#1 - The Calls-our-awesome-neighbors Awesome Halloween party

Me and Jake were parents (so creative, eh?) and Hadley was a BYU cheerleader.. okay so really our real costumes weren't ready...


Jake playing one of the games

And Kristen let me accomplish something I have been wanting to do for years - Make Harry Potter tombstones!




#2 - Bert and Ambers Annual Halloween Party

Jake was a chef,
I was a waitress,
and little miss Hadley was a lobster in a pot.



 Jakes award-winning pumpkin:

#3 - Jakes family Halloween party

I don't have any pictures for this one (I forgot/I was too tired). We stayed overnight at his parents and then had their annual Halloween hot dogs. Jakes Grandpa used to make these hot dogs with this mustard/onion stuff that goes on top and now that he is gone his mom carries on the tradition. This year Kira, Brett and the girls came up to hang out and eat them with us. All in all it was a great Halloween!

P.S. Have you ever had someone dress up as you for Halloween? I have! This year my sister dressed up as me when I was 9 months pregnant.


If you didn't catch on, she's the one in the middle with the big belly

I'm pretty sure I have reached a different level of coolness now.. Maybe I should start selling costumes of me at Halloween stores?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

hahaha your sister is awesome! :)

Kristin said...

p.s. Hadley's lobster costume turned out so cute!!

Lesa said...

Ahhh! The lobster costume! I wanted to do that soo badly last year but was so unmotivated... I LOVE it! Hadley makes such a cute lobster and cheerleader. :)

Kat said...

I love it!! I have the same pot. :) Next year I wanna be you for halloween!