Christmas Miracles


I believe in Christmas miracles. And after I tell you why, I bet you will too.

Reason #1: Today I put on a pair of size 7 jeans... and they were baggy :) That never happens.

Reason #2: Hadley is taking a nap without me holding her (and has been sleeping now for an hour and a half). That also never happens.

Reason #3: I had a 30 minute presentation I was supposed to do in class today and I wasn't even close to ready for it. And when I was checking my email to see if the information I was waiting for had come in, I got an email from my teacher saying class was canceled and my presentation was rescheduled for the 7th :)

I'm not quite sure, but I think that means this Christmas season is going to be a good one. Kinda like that whole "if the groundhog sees his shadow, winter will be shorter" thing; If you have 3 Christmas miracles in one day, it's going to be a good Christmas. 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

woot to the jeans & the presentation

double woot to the nap. :)

Merry Christmas [early] !

Lauren said...

Man I would have to say that you have definitely proved your point! AMEN!

derek and kimber said...

Couldn't agree more. Those are all counted as wonderful miracles! :-)