I believe

*I believe in God, and in his son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost
*I believe that God really knows us, and loves us – especially during the hard times
*I believe in faith in possibilities
*I believe in forgiveness – of myself and those around me
*I believe in second chances
*I believe that love is the strongest emotion
*I believe that love is everlasting
*I believe in marriage
*I believe that families are forever
*I believe in the power of prayer
*I believe in modern day prophets and revelation
*I believe that there is good in everyone
*I believe that love, kindness, and selflessness could cure the world’s biggest problems, and make it easier to deal with the little ones
*I believe that music speaks to your heart
*I believe in happiness in the simplest things
*I believe in going to bed with a clean sink (not that it happens every night… I just believe in it)
*I believe that 30 days really does make a habit
*I believe in things that are good for the soul – things like yoga, the rain, kissing, harry potter and songs by Joshua Radin
*I believe in the power of affirmations and positive thinking
*I believe in the Christmas spirit and Christmas miracles
*I believe that a mother-child bond is one of the strongest bonds there is
*I believe in trials – and having faith to see them through. If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
*I believe we always have a choice
*I believe that’s it’s never a failure, always a lesson
*I believe in saying “I love you” and that true love requires action
*I believe that “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me”
*I believe that change is absolutely necessary to grow
*I believe that happiness is not a destination but a manner of travel – find joy in the journey now
*I believe in mastering the basics before taking on bigger things
*I believe that it is never our place to judge
*I believe that “nothing stands between a man and his highest ideals and every desire of our heart but doubt and fear.”
*I believe that pain is inevitable, but misery is a choice
*I believe that I have the cutest/funniest nieces in the world. Sorry, but it’s true
*I believe in finding every opportunity to put my toes on or eat a banana in front of Madison Paige Waters
*I believe that this list has dragged on way too long

That is what I believe.

What do you believe?

1 comment:

derek and kimber said...

This was amazing! I am going to copy this. Love it. :-)