Thanksgiving 2010



That is a little bit of what our Thanksgiving looked like this year - and yes, that is my dad mixing the mashed potatoes with a power tool. Just one more reason why I love my family :)

Oh, and we did eat Thanksgiving with Jakes family too - 2 dinners in fact. But we didn't have a camera. So... You will just have to take my word for it. (Does anyone else think of Reading Rainbow every time they hear that phrase??)

I'm so thankful for my family and for everything they do for me and my little family. And I'm excited for next year when I am not nursing so I can eat whatever I see in front of me all day long :)


3 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

What can you not eat?

CarolAnn said...

Danica, you have the cutest family and i love reading your blog!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

soo so cute!!!i love your family!!