Winter Solstice

What's that? You don't celebrate things like Winter Solstice? That's too bad cuz my family does - and my family does it gooood.

It started out with Jake taking the foot of snow we got and making this snow fort for Brinley, and then Brinley making a snowman/guard for the snow fort


And after that, things got a little weird crazy awesome.

4 years of college/ my moms 2 semesters so far ripped to pieces :)

 Yes, that is us dancing around the fire. Try to ignore that it looks a little wiccan-ish


We even got the pre-schooler in on the school hatin'


Enjoy 1 minute and 42 seconds of our night thanks to missy:

Celebrating Winter Solstice from Madison Waters on Vimeo.


Isn't my mom funny? :)
Don't feel bad if your family isn't as cool as mine. We can't help it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

bahahaha. i love this :)

Brittany said...

I love your family! I'm so jealous I wasn't there to witness this in person! haha :)