Happy New Years


What? January is almost over? Thats too bad - I am still gonna do my resolutions post. Where does the time go these days?

I know a lot of people hate doing New Years resolutions but I am so not one of those people. I love them. Like really love them(not sarcastic one bit). In fact usually by February when I have lost all motivation to actually do my resolutions (or just plain forgotten them) I am already thinking about starting over with the next years resolutions. And ya that is kind of pathetic, I know, but I have this OCD thing having to start fresh at the beginning. Like, for instance, I hate starting a new work out routine/other kind of routine on any other day than monday. I cringe just thinking about starting something on a Tuesday. Unless that thing has always been done on Tuesdays and then I wouldn't be able to start on any other day than Tuesday. Wow that was confusing. Lets just skip to my resolutions...

I usually go all out and try and tackle like 27 New Years resolutions and it never happens. So how about three? I can do three right?

1. Read 50 books. ha. and yes i do realize i have a baby and this is slightly impossible. We'll see how far I get.
2. Get $1000 in our emergency savings & pay off one of our debts - Dave Ramsey anyone?
3. Become a "couponer."

There ya have it - 3 New Years resolutions. Check back next year to see how we did :)




4 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY for dave ramsey! You can read 50 books. :) I support that. I use goodreads.com to keep track of things when that happens. I love LOVE new year's resolutions! Way to make your goals measurable. Seriously.

Sara said...

love dave ramsey. our savings account loves him too :)

Kat said...

these are great goals! Realistic, and totally attainable. Way to go! Also, Hadley is so darling. :)

Steph said...

Those are Great goals! And oh my word can Hadley be any cuter??? Her expression with her eyebrows ahhh so cute! We Love Dave Ramsey as well!