46 to go...

Remember my new years resolution of reading 50 books? Here is how that is looking so far - As of January I've read and very much enjoyed:

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
a post will be coming soon on this little treasure. Please read this book. Please oh please oh please.

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

The Theif by Megan Whalen Turner

Fire by Kristin Cashore

I'm having so much fun with this goal - Since i pretty much didn't get to read a single book "just for fun" all through college, i am going a little overboard- and l.o.v.i.n.g it. Let's see how February turns out :)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I envy you. Only 8 more months and I will be doing the same thing.

Seth + Carlie said...

love love love Stargirl! Good job!

Shelby said...

I loved stargirl too! I cant believe thats your goal, Im embarrassed to say my goal! lol But you go girl!

Anzana Woodward said...

yay thanks for posting this! i recently got a kindle and have no clue what to read.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

You should read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I am reading it right now and I love it! It makes me laugh out loud and then other times I am bawling my eyes out. I have completely fallen in love with the characters and for once in my life I feel like I am actually reading a substantial book that I want to treasure and not just gobble up in one day. So...I will read stargirl if you read this one!

Dani & Jake said...

deal! its on the list :)