42 to go...

Gosh, I am a slacker. 4 books in almost 2 months? Get real. I need to kick it up a notch...

The No-Cry Sleep Solution -- By Elizabeth Pantley
Love this one. I am not one who can handle the "Cry it out" method and this book i feel was written for me. We'll see how the program works.. Currently we are on day 3 I think. Either way, I recommend this one.

Guardians of Ga'Hoole - Book 1 & 2 "The Capture" and "The Journey" -- By Kathryn Laskey

eh... I'm not sold on these ones. There are more in the series but I just couldn't get into them. I think they are more for a much younger audience

The Queen of Attolia -- By Megan Whalen Turner
Great series! I am on book 3 right now and I have loved them all so far



2 comments:

Lesa said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I need some ideas of what to read!! :) I read the no cry sleep solution and I just couldnt figure it out... blah. trying to get babies to sleep is just horrible and frustrating one way or another. But I hope it works for you guys. Everyone deserves a good nights sleep!!!

Do you do google ads on your blog? I have been wanting to do something like it but just don't really know what to do. Do you really make anything from it?? If it helps I'll come click on your ads every day haha :)

Steph said...

If i can read one book in 4 months I feel super accomplished!! Your like super reader. No cry sleep is a fabulous book I think I need to read it again not for new baby or makai but for Isaak :)