I can't stop listening to this song. (it might have something to do with its the only cd in my car and one of the only songs that isn't scratched.. but thats beside the point. the song is beautiful)

This part that has always stuck out to me:

"He's not a magic man, or a perfect fit. But had a steady hand and I got used to it.."

How often do we hold on to something, whatever it is, not because its good for us - but because we are comfortable with it? How much better would our lives be if we left it behind and moved on to what is out there waiting for us. I bet it's good. And we are missing out on it for the sake of unhappy comfort. 

Try letting go - see what happens.



1 comment:

rachel! said...

I agree! Although I am SO ready for something comfortable and consistent in the form of a good man. I feel like I have had so many new beginnings and forcing myself to get out of the comfort zone that some consistency would be nice :)