Never Say Never

Well folks, turns out the impossible is possible. That thing you thought would never happen is starting to happen.

Hadley is growing *hair*. 


So we did what any normal parent would do and celebrate with her first "shower mohawk" - which really just ended up looking like a single strand of hair sticking up in the middle of her head. But come on, give us some credit with what we had to work with.

Also.. do you use cloth diapers? If so, PLEASE leave a comment. I have some questions :)

4 comments:

Kat said...

ok. I'm not a mom quite yet, but we are totally doing cloth diapers for our baby, and it will be AWESOME!! If you still have my number you should call me! I'm totally becoming an expert on it. I've got lots of info for you!

Lauren said...

Justin Bieber song for title? I like this post that much more, but mostly because your baby is cute!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I almost did clothe diapers...but then my mother in law told me all of her horror stories and it changed my mind. Let me know if you do it and what kind you get. All of my dad's side of the family does them and they love it!

Steph said...

Yay for hair!! She is so cute! I've thought about cloth diapers more than once I have a friend who loves them. They are a lot of front but in the long run you save. My friend got these ones that fit all sizes or something and it comes with a handy attachment you hook up in your bathroom sink or shower and squirt the poop into the toilet before you wash them :) Sounds like fun!!