{Last} Saturday Fun

Like I already said in the previous post, I'm a little behind on posting this. But at least I'm doing it, right?

One of the fun things about being a parent or hanging out with little kids is you get to experience a ton of "firsts" with them. It's not like this with any other person in your life. Sure, when you get married, your spouse will get to try things that you have done your whole life, that are completely new to them. But you probably won't be with them the first time they walk, or say their first word, or eat solid food for the first time (and if you are, thats a little weird... just sayin). But with little kids you can - and its awesome. Last saturday we took Hadley swimming for her first time. I don't think there are words in the English language to explain how much she loved it. She is a pretty intense little person when she loves something - and she loved swimming. We will definitely be going back!





After we had dinner with some of my friends from working at MACU - I love getting together with those guys. We had so much fun working together and I miss all the emails and jokes every day. I don't miss the job, but I miss the people. Katie is like an aunt to Hadley. Seriously, I think Hadley has more clothes that Katie has bought for her than me and Jake have. I'm so grateful to live so close to such great friends - friends and family are where it's at!


 Katie's husband, Ben, feeding Hadley his cake - So generous :)
 Eli & Hadley
 "Aunt" Katie

Anyone notice a theme in all these pictures? We pretty much never take a picture without Hadley in it anymore. Ha.. Oh well. She's much more fun to look at than us!

No comments: