Tuesday Morning

Good morning, I have just been initiated into toddlerhood. Last night Hadley feel asleep in the highchair, and this morning she ate half a crayon. I am pretty sure she is trying to tell me something about her getting older and I am doing my best to not listen one bit.

babeh with a cold. bleck.

I do have a Labor Day weekend post all planned out in my head, but my miss Hadipug is once again a Hadipug, with snot bubbles the size of catterpillars coming out of her nose. So my hands are a little preoccupied with boogie wipes. For now, my random thoughts will have to do.

These are the things that have been pre-occupying my mind the past few days:

"Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls away, but these small hours, these small hours still remain."
- Rob Thomas "Little Wonders"

"Oh baby don't you know that time will do the talking, years will do the walking, I'll just find a comfy spot and wait it out. Time will do the talking, years will do the walking, time will tell you baby what you can't hear now."

- Patty Griffin "Time Will Do The Talking"

And since we are going with a theme of song lyrics here, I stumbled across this song this morning and immediately felt humbled and grateful. Go have yourself a listen.

No comments: