We have a walker

For Presley's 2nd birthday she got a fun cart from ikea that you can walk with and put stuff in. To say it was a hit is a bit of an understatement. I think Hadley played with it for over an hour? And it wasn't even her present (don't tell her but she is getting the same thing for her birthday to) but she wouldn't let it go. Then she started walking and we all sort of freaked out a little bit. But in the past 2 weeks, this:


Walking with the cart from danica rugg on Vimeo.

Has turned into this:


:) This whole mom thing is too great.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Ah!! she can't be that big already! Watch out! Now it all begins. She's adorable!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

You are such a great mom! I love this stage. I wish Paisley would hurry up and start walking...just so that I won't have to vacuum so often! I cannot believe that Hadley is one...and that Pais will be one next week...CRAZY! I cant wait to see what you got her and hear ALL about it!