How to change your life, in 4 lines.

My dad sent me this great article today titled "How I changed my life, in 4 lines." You see, I am not fantastic with change, but thats nothing new right? Who is? I kind of tend to get overwhelmed. Certain things always get to me - like bills. Bills are the worrrrrst. - Other things creep up on me all I can do to function is to push them aside to the tiniest teensiest part of my brain where I can pretend to not think about them. Turns out by doing that, bills don't get paid, I eat whole cakes without thinking about it, and no one ever gets called back. Ever. It's not a very functional way of doing things. 

This article was a wondeful reminder of how to slowly and surely bring about the change you want to see in your life. Go read it! It's short and sweet and to the point. You don't have time to? Okay, fine. The 4 main steps it outlines are:

1. Start very small.
2. Do only one change at a time.
3. Be present and enjoy the activity (don't focus on results).
4. Be grateful for every step you take

Simple. But could be life-changing I think. I think I shall put it on my mirror. Or no, Hadley's head. I see that waayyy more than the mirror.

Thanks Dad :)

1 comment:

Seth + Carlie said...

Your dad is smart. I am glad he sent this to you so you could share it!

It is simple, but I think that is what makes it doable!