Picture Vomit

Kind of like word vomit (mean girls?), but with pictures. I need to be better about getting my cell phone pictures off more often but oh well. Here are a billion pictures that didn't have anywhere else to go.


She didn't want the bandaid on there anymore... So she took matters into her own..mouth.

Hadi and cousin Ryker 



 I came in the room to see her "reading" the family picture book I made her

Those dang cupcakes..

Hadi and Ryker - 6 months apart and weigh the exact same 


 @ the
 Matt & Jake with JJ and Hadley
 Trying to squueeeeze by
 MACU! Love these guys


Hadi and Pressy - these two adore each other :) 
Hadi and Papa G 
 Grandma and Grandpa Rugg


Doesn't Hadley have great looking grandparents??

4 comments:

Seth + Carlie said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe how big she is now!

Petersons said...

ok so i love all of the pics but that pirate face she is making is killer! we love that kiddo!

Kristin said...

LOVE the pirate face picture too. lol. and HOLY COW look how TINY you look in that picture (MACU?). WOW. I'm hoping to get that thin again post babes.

rachel! said...

Mean Girls quotes are the quickest way to my heart :) Your baby is the second quickest way! I want to meet Hadley at some point!