Are you vulnerable?

This video? Soo good. Yes, it's 20 minutes. However, by the end I was wishing it was 2 hours.


Gosh, this slapped me in the face. I am terrified of being vulnerable. Aren't we all? So i'm adding one more to the list this year: Embrace vulnerability. Jump in and just do it.

Watch the video. But until you do, here's a taste test: 

You can't numb the hard feelings, without numbing the good stuff. When we numb those, we numb joy - We numb happiness.

my job is not to teach my kids to be perfect, my job is to teach them that "you're imperfect, and you're wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging."

(Thanks Missy)

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love, love, love Brene Brown! I read her "Gifts of Imperfection", and it seriously made me feel so much better about not being the perfect girl I feel like I'm expected to be.

Thanks for posting this!

The Ferrons said...

You always find the best things to post! I love this, thanks for sharing!!