Numero 3

(on our way to dinner for our anniversary date)

Happy 3 years! Doesn't 3 feel kind of old? Okay, it's not. but it kinda is.. I understand if you're a little confused now why you married me then, but I'm happy you did! Want to know my favorites from this year?

You mowing a lawn with a baby strapped to your front
Raising this crazy-amazing girl with you
Date nights of Netflix and Prison Break
Ryker being born
Harry Potter finale (duh)
House-sitting at my parents and pretending it was ours
Taking Hadi to watch you play football
Annual trip to the zoo
 You giving me money for mothers day to start cloth diapering
Taking Hadi swimming for the first time
Meeting one of your old mission companions
Surprising my family with Aunt Missy
Lots of trips for frozen yogurt
Quoting 30 rock
All your time off at Christmas
My locket and ring
Preparing and having Hadi's first "real" Christmas
Building forts.

Here's to number 4! It's going to be a good one, I can just feel it.

1 comment:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Yay, congrats on three years! Lots of great memories!