Friday Facts

(because everyone needs at least one kitty picture/30 rock reference on their Friday)

*I get to meet a brand new, newborn baby today (!!) Congrats Kallie and Logan!

* I am going to IKEA. Ikea to my family (the girls) is as exciting as going to an amusement park and it is treated as such. We ALL go. So one person can buy chairs (me). I still can't figure out why the boys hate it so much..

*My baby is 18 months in 11 days

*I started a 30 day challenge of exercising everyday yesterday, and I am already wanting to quit. It's day 2 - slightly pathetic?

*I want Kristin to have her babies like yesterday (don't worry, I'm not praying that they will come.... yet)

*I found more cloth diapers I NEED. And since there isn't a new kid coming to our family anytime soon, I am trying to come up with a reason why I need them? Any ideas?

*We got family pictures taken with Jake's side of the family last week and I can't get over miss Hadi's face.
 Having her be the first grandkid on his side does not help me in my problem with thinking that she is the center of the Universe...

*I wish it was time to go to Ikea....

5 comments:

Brittany Muir Bauer said...

Umm I need to see more pictures!!!! I love your baby!!!

Kat said...

What new cloth diapers did you find? I'm so curious to know! We love cloth over here. :) and I see you did pics at Fotofly! Aren't they awesome!? We love them. Hadi is such a cutie pie. Also, if you are ever bored (like me) and wanna hang out i would love to visit and chat!

Kristin said...

you and me both sista! but it'll happen. countdown is at 11 days. i do share your love for ikea :) enjoy it!

also, Hadi is adorable, as always. her pigtails kill me

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Hadi is so cute! Love those little pig tails! And I am pretty jealous that you get to go to IKEA...I wish we had one here!

Brissa said...

kitty + 30 rock = you are my new favorite.