Don't judge my muffin top.

sickies on the couch

Blah. I was sick for a good chunk of last week, and the days that I wasn't were spent rounding up my energy that skittered far away from me. Much better now though (uti -tmi? idk.) Don't you hate when you get sick and get to your goal weight only to eat your way back to where you were days later? Ha. April fools - no goal weight here really. That's too much pressure to pick just one number. And what happens when you get to that number and your pants still don't fit.. yuck. My goal weight is the-least-amount-of-muffin-top-and-luv-handles-hanging-over-my-pants lbs.. I like that number (Madi, if you are reading this, click here before you keep reading). 

I didn't exactly mean for this post to be about pants not fitting... Whoops. What I meant to say was that we had a really great weekend with lots of General Conference, family, food, Hadley freaking over her own push pop (guys, she went berserk.), and sudden desires to de-clutter my entire house and throw everything away (4 garbage bags are full so far.) And this incredible talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf (the link is to the summary) gave me the kick in the pants I needed to stop holding grudges and start letting things go. The talk went along beautifully with the new years resolution mindset I have been trying to maintain of loving more- judging never. It all started with the book Tattoos on the Heart (please, please, please read it) which forced me to realize that everyone deserves to be loved, everyone deserves 2nd chances, and everyone deserves to not be judged. 

And since the theme of this post seems to be anything random, why not put a couple pictures that have nothing to do with anything. Seems like the right thing to do.

 drinking and driving 
Washing hands and balancing. That sink is where she tries to spend 90% of her day. The other 10% is some where with food and elmo.

Happy beginning of the week to you all! I'm hoping this week brings good things. Like lots of trash bags to D.I.

*Oh! and I almost forgot - I participated in a fun "virtual girls party" on this blog today and I am loving meeting all these new people. Check it out!*


4 comments:

Madi said...

My muffin top is all that whole grain low fat, i know you want a piece of that, but i just want to dance!

Carlie said...

haha I watched that video link. That was too funny!

Glad you are feeling better! UTIs are the worst!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Omg, I just love Hadi! She is a crack up. I love the picture of her at the sink...too dang cute!

Brissa said...

YES!!!! i love that i knew the madi you were referring to and i love that i knew EXACTLY what the link would be before i clicked on it.