meal round up

Yikes.. By the looks of that pile you would think I hadn't swept in a month. Try since breakfast- this morning. Gone are the days of easy meal clean up and being able to go days in between sweeping. And that pile doesn't include what was under her chair.

Or what fell off her when she stood up.

But I guess the real tragedy of all of that is that I actually knows what it looks like after not sweeping for a month. Whoops.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go pick broken Rice Crispies out of my toes.

3 comments:

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

I feel your pain! & ps my daughters name is Hadley too :)

Jessie said...

Lol! Yes, I can TOTALLY relate. I laughed because I brush my son off after every meal--food just falls to the floor. I've given up sweeping after every meal. It's a once a day chore and I call it good, well, good enough. :)

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Hahaha love this! In our apartment our dining room is on carpet....seriously, who puts carpet in the dining room! Most apartments here in Kansas City are carpeted in that area and I really just do not understand it. I feel like I have to vacuum a million times a day and I am always scrubbing the carpet. Gotta love it!