Favorites

I have a running list in my head of my favorite things about Hadley. It goes something like this:

1. "here go mama" when she hands me something
2. "okay dada" with a british accent
3. The way she signs "ice cream"
4. Her made up songs

 She makes up songs constantly and I luh-hu-huv it. There are about 3 different tunes that she uses almost every time and then just swaps out the words. Something like this:


and then just replace "na night baby" with "eggs away" or "jesus jee ee sus" or something about her cousins. Pretty much you ask her to sing about. And today we add a new tune to add to the list -- Not sure what it is but it was pretty cute:


I'm almost positive she inhaled some sort of drug there at the end. Have I become that mom who thinks her kid is super adorable when everyone else is sitting around bored out of there minds? It's okay, you can tell me. I can take it.

4 comments:

Petersons said...

ya she is on something there at the end!! we LOVE that girl!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

she is adorable! My girls love watching her videos! //

Dave and Lizzie said...

Holy cow, she is cute!

Steph said...

haha that is adorable, kinda peed my pants at the end haha!