7 Brides for 7 Brothers

Last week we had the chance to go see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers performed by the Sundance Summer Theatre with my whole family (kids not included). This was Hadi's first time being laid down for bed by anyone besides me and Jake, and both her and Jakes mom rocked it. A big thanks for my mother and father in law (along with Riley and the dog) for coming down and giving Hadley all the attention a 23 month old could ask for, and allowing Jake and I the break without feeling stressed. Best in-laws ever.

And leave it up to me to make a post meant to be all about a play somehow revolve around Hadley and her sleeping schedule. 

All in all it was a very enjoyable evening: 4 dollar popcorn, almost deathly spider incident, mom sandwich, elementary school friend catch up, mom laughing at kinda-but-not inappropriate parts, showing madi what marriage is really like, "I actually didn't hear a baby crying...." moderate-strenuous hike, drunkish brett, lost hannah, found hannah,  and 12 pictures of hadi. 








Just one more reason to love Sundance.

2 comments:

in morse code said...

loving the new blog makeover. super cute and super Danica.

Steph said...

love your cardi! Looks like fun all thought I'm wondering why I have never heard of this play before...guess I'm not as cool as i thought :)