Draw Something

Do you play? I.am.obsessed. I've recently started playing with my 5 year old niece, Brinley, and she takes it to a whole new level. I think it is absolutely incredible and wonderful and ridiculous that a 5 year old can play that game completely on her own and rock at it. 

Earlier today my dad showed me a picture of Nicki Minaj that she drew for him. He didn't know what she looked like so we pulled up a picture and I think Brin got it dead on. What do you think?


Pretty impressive, no? That child is destined for greatness.

P.S. Do you like Draw Something? Do you like me? Can we play Draw Something together? Add me!  Danicaw87 (I'm pretty sure that's what it is...)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I swear she knows more about Pop Culture than I do!

Carlie said...

Wow! That is impressive!