A girl of many clothes

This kid takes dress up to a whole new level. We are talking some major layering here. Hours have been spent putting on, taking off, putting on, putting more on, and then parading around showing off her outfits of choice. And within 30 seconds of arriving at my mom's or sister's house she has at least 4 dress up dresses for me to put on her. Let me show you what I'm talking about:






Yes - that bottom left one she is wearing my bra under her shirt. Very observant, that one. I think her record is 8 layers on at one point. And I'm pretty sure she wore those 8 layers for at least 2 1/2 hours. 

Naturally we are buying her more dress up clothes for her upcoming birthday. Although I don't want to think about my tiny baby being a 2 year old so we are going to stop this nonsense right here.

I guess she was doomed from the start. What can you expect this little girl turned out to be her mother?





3 comments:

Katy said...

hahaha! that has got to be the cutest thing ever! She's got style that one.

Carlie said...

Ha ha! She's so cute!!!

Brittany said...

I love her!!! She is so stinking cute!