Hellllllllp!

I apologize if that title sounded a bit dramatic.. But I need your help - and it obviously got you here - so.... 

*cough*

I am making some changes around our house. I decided at the worst time possible (middle of our paycheck that's already been spent) that I hated so many things about our apt. So I am working on trying to do things the cheapest way possible. I am doing a canvas-type print for our kitchen and I need help deciding on what text will be on it.

This is where you come in. I have narrowed it down to 6 that I like. I need you to a) vote on the one you like the mostest, or b) tell me one you like better than all 6. Can you do that for me? Pretty please?

1. You're my cup of tea

2. Bon Appetit

3. Give us this day our daily bread

4. You are the syrup to my pancakes

5. People who love to eat are always the best people

6. Think happy thoughts


What do you think?

8 comments:

Jessica nan said...

Cooking is like love; it should be entered into with complete abandon or not at all. -Julia Child

I like the syrup and pancakes one:)

Rachey Elder said...

#1 is #1. They are all pretty cute though:)

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I like you are the syrup to my pancakes!

lilshortstack said...

I like "think happy thoughts" it will remind you every day to stay positive. Staying positive makes everyone happier.

Katy said...

I like the pancakes one.
Or-

Don't forget to thank the chef!

Carlie said...

This is a tough choice! I like 5 or 1. But they're all good-I can see why you're having a tough time choosing. You should post a picture when it is done!

Tiff Hulet said...

Definitely "You're my cup of tea"- perfect for the kitchen, and who doens't like a little British-ism around?!

Jessie said...

I'm partial to #'s 4 and 5. Too cute! Be sure to post some pictures.