Grace Idaho

Population 900 - And we go every year. For what? A rodeo-turned-demolition derby. And sometimes we get our pregnant belly's painted. I'm not quite sure how the tradition started but I don't think it's ending anytime soon. It's a great excuse to get away for the weekend, spend time with my grandma, face paint, and get pulled over for speeding and questioned about Jake's drug use. Ha, ya that last part totally happened.

all ready to go



 Face Paint

 Snow cones with Papa
That's the face she pulls when you tell her to smile haha
 Wearing her skirt - like a lady



I know I've said it before but I am so grateful to live close to family. I love the relationship that Hadi has with each one of her 3 cousins and how much she loves her aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I love being able to take her up to where so many of my childhood memories happened, and so that she can get to know her Grandma GG.


Oh yes. And watching all of these Olympics events got us in the mood for our own little "competition."





Life is good. Family is good. And those famous mozzarella sticks from the Quick Stop were gooooood.
Till next time Idaho!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like the best little vacation ever! So fun. We love rodeos too.

P.S. Your little girl's smile is HILARIOUS!

Brittany Bauer said...

Do you realize how tall Miss Hadi is getting??!!! That first picture makes her look soooo tall and ready for her first day of school or something! Holy cow!

Rachey Elder said...

If the population is under 1000, you know you're gonna have a good time. You are so cute Dani!