This is real magic.


I wish I could explain the happiness, joy and peace I feel right now. It is practically bursting from me.

It is fall.
There is a breeze.
The leaves are changing.
I am changing.
It is General Conference time.

I love everything about this time of year. Driving yesterday to drop off my rent check with the windows rolled down, feeling the breeze from my face down to my toes, I was happy. There is such a magic at fall time.

And this morning listening to inspired words from those I respect was no different. I am continually receiving answers to my prayers. I know what it is to be truly happy and to feel real joy. I have felt calming assurances and peace. I am part of, and have helped to create, the most wonderful family anyone could ever ask for. I have so much to be grateful for and I am so blessed.

2 comments:

rachel! said...

love this :)

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I am missing the mountains right about now!!!