I'm a Mom pt 2

Remember this?

So potty training actually started working! She finally decided it was time, and since that day there have been very few accidents (while awake). I would go as far as to say she is "potty trained" (while awake). Life is good! (while awake). 

Enter in nap time/bedtime a.k.a the worst. She will not keep her diaper on at nap time or bedtime - So we took the side off her crib and stuck a potty in her room. Problem solved, right? 

Wrong.

Overheard on the monitor during naptime:

H: moooommmmm I have a accident on da banket! Mommmm I have a accident.

I go in her room and notice her head is all wet.

D: Hadi why is your hair wet? What did you spill?
H: I dump it mom! I dump it on da banket and on da head and on da arms and on da yegs!

So yah. She dumped pee on her head. 

How was your day?

6 comments:

Carlie said...

hahaha! Oh goodness. I couldn't stop laughing when I first read this at work. I couldn't comment on it then, but I wanted to now. What a fun potty training memory to have! :) Hadi is too cute!

Brissa said...

....

Lauren said...

OH you poor thing...oh the joys of being a mother.

Dave and Lizzie said...

Hahahaha... Oh. my. heavens. I am dying right now. That will be a funny story someday.

Jessie said...

Bahaha! That's funny and terrible all rolled into one. I only laugh because I know I'm next.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

That is hilarious!!! Love that little girl SOO much!