Makeover


Isn't it pretty??

I have this awesome friend. This friend who can do freaking everything. Girlfriend had twins, made her own cloth diapers, and cans her own food. Come.On. And she designs blogs - This little blog, in fact.

It's kinda fun to come to my little space and be excited every time the page loads. It's all about doing a little something for yourself every once in a while. Ya know, in a "Treat. Yo. Self." kind of way. Thanks Kristin!

Check out other blog templates or customize your own here.

6 comments:

Carlie said...

I like the new look!!

rachel said...

I'm obsessed!

Jessie said...

this is gorgeous! And there is even more on her website. Wow!

Steph said...

Oh so cute!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the shout out Dani! :) Always a pleasure my friend. :)

Lauren said...

I love it! Looks great!