There's a lot going on around me these days, but for some reason I don't have much to say. I sit down here to update on something, but nothing comes out.

Despite the lack of any proof on here, I am happy.

Want to see a picture of what that looks like?

#excusethestomach
Those are both of my babies in that picture. Hadley had just finished kissing my stomach and telling baby brother how cute he was, when she laid her head on him like this to finish the rest of story time. I love these two so much.

I feel so much more of a connection to this little person growing inside of me than when I was pregnant with Hadley. I was so excited and anxious for Miss Hadi, but we did all of our connecting during the first few weeks after she came home. I don't know if it's a "second time around" thing or what, but I've been able to sense this boy's sweet spirit from early on. I am so anxious for him to become a tangible part of our family. And even though we still don't have any clue what we are going to name him, I just want his due date to be here yesterday.

January hurrrrrrrrrrrry uppppppppp.

No comments: