Five

From this:
To this:
In five years, almost exactly to the day.

Five years.

I feel so grateful to look at that bottom picture and see all of the most important things I have done with the last five years of my life in one shot. I hope those two kids always know how much they mean to me, and how much I love and appreciate their Dad. I may have just pushed an almost 9 pound baby out of me, but really Jake is the one holding all of this together. Between the insane amount of hormones completely taking over me, and the feisty ball of attitude that is Hadley, I would say I am pretty much out of commission. The only thing getting me through the day is having that guy by my side. Really, I'm just so grateful.

Through all we've been through so far, Jake has helped the most in shaping me into this person I am today. I'm not sure if you can ever really repay someone for that.

Happy five years babe, I really really love you.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute family! Happy anniversary!

Tiff Berthold said...

Happy Anniversary Dani!! I love you and your family :)

Carlie said...

And what a beautiful family at that! I can't believe that was 5 years ago! Time has flown by. Happy Anni!

Brissa said...

Great, now you're making me cry!! I love your family.

Steph said...

beautiful. That pic of the four of you is AMAZING!!