Moved. Again.


We moved.

It's done. Over. And I am alive still. Surely if you didn't believe in miracles before, you do now. 

Every morning I wake up here and each box that I unpack makes me more sure this is where we should be. Carsen and I walked in that first time and I breathed deep after holding my breath for months. Not even a week of being here and we can already call this home.

We've got a wholllle lotta unpacking to do but I don't even care. I've got the 6th Harry Potter on non-stop and all the time in the world. Which is why this morning we are hanging out at our personal park filling our socks to the brim with sand and building houses over the ants. This is happiness friends. 

(Oh and lest you get the wrong impression, there was a large screaming tantrum on the way back inside from the park. So not only are things happy here, they are very much normal.)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hooray! So glad you survived (I hate moving) and that it feels like home. Does this mean you bought it?

Brissa Christensen said...

Yay!! I've been meaning to ask you how your move went. I'm glad it went well! Do Jude and I need to come over again so you know who asks for extra naptime? Because we totally can. Jude has been crying for her boo thang nonstop.